Registration process is as follows:
1. Submit Application Form: Click here for Application Form. Once you receive confirmation from us that your child has been accepted (based on availability), you can move on to step 2.
2. Submit Registration Forms:
Camp Chabad uses the Brightwheel App for Registration, Billing, Communication to parents etc.
For current Shore Jewish Academy families: The camp registration forms will be sent to your existing account.
New Families: Create a free Brightwheel account. When you receive an invitation via email or text, please create a free parent account using either the web or mobile app. Make sure to use the same email address or cell phone number that the invitation was sent to.
To locate the Registration Form, log in to your Brightwheel account (on a computer, not phone) and you will find the form under FORMS & REQUESTS.
- Please read through our Terms and Policies before filling out Registration Forms so you can check off that you have read them.
3. Submit $500 Deposit: The $500 non refundable deposit should be submitted through the billing section of your Brightwheel account. Registration is not complete and your child’s spot is not secured until we receive the deposit. When logging in to input payment information, you’ll see there are options for either Credit Card or ACH Payments. Please take note that there is a processing fee of 2.9% for each Credit Card charge, however there is no processing fee for ACH payments.
4. Submit the two Medical Forms: Download and fill in the Universal Child Health Record and Immunization Card. Completed Medical Forms and Immunization Forms should be emailed to email@example.com.
* If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.